Well am trying again. I could NO WAY yesterday get this place to upload more than one photo and I wanted to get two on. So going to give it another go.

Had a real lazy day yesterday. Finished off a layout from the crop on Saturday and made a birthday card for a party Mia has been to plus another for my MIL whose birthday was yesterday. We went out for a meal to give her a rest from the usual gorgeous Sunday dinners she usually makes for us all each week. It's a double celebratory meal cos it's my birthday Tuesday. Not that I will be doing anything tomorrow as Len very inconveniently booked the car into the garage so we have to get up early and get the car in then walk back. Chiara is staying at a friends too and having her very first non family sleepover out. To say she is excited is somewhat of an understatement!

Anyway, back to Saturday. Had such a lovely time at crop - I'm really glad I made the effort. And thanks Jackie for providing the lift to the supermarket to get lunch, even if we did have to twist each others' arms to get the profiteroles :D

I did the Ali Edwards pp challenge from Annie's blog - actually started AND finished it in the day. Not quite random as I stupidly forgot the random papers and left them at home so I had to work with papers I had in my crop bag.

Those little stamps around the border are some stem stamps from My Sentiments Exactly. Aren't they gorgeous? They've got little phrases, the ones I used on here say 'you make each day sweeter', 'you are quite special to me' and 'follow your dreams and passions'.

There are another couple of sayings too, plus some flowers and leaves to match. I guess they are meant for card makers really, but I couldn't resist them.

I'm so in love with them I used them on the Easter Egg Hunt layout too! That features some more lush papers, this time from Heidi Grace. The darker pink is embossed and catches the light with beautiful, soft, shimmery kaleidescopic colours. Just perfect for a girly girl page.

11 comments:

karen said...

suzanne these LO's are gorgeous, the colours are yummy, enjoy your birthday tomorrow.

Kathryn said...

Love the LO suzanne, glad you had a good day on saturday. Have you sorted the broadband out yet?

oh, and Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

Sue Jones said...

Really really STUNNING Suzanne!!

Anonymous said...

Both layouts are gorgeous!! love all the flowers on your "challenge" lo!!

Cath said...

Stunning layouts!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous work hun and have a wonderful birthday :D

Anonymous said...

Love your challenge lo Suzanne. Have a great birthday. xxx

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Suzanne! BOTH of them! Must check out those stamps ;)

Clare said...

Happy Birthday!! hope you're having a good day - love the challenge LO :D

Jax said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Suzanne :o)
The LO's are Stunning as always :o) It was great to sit next to you & catch up at the HH crop, Love those Stem type stamps!! Hummmmm & those profiteroles........

Jackie x

Cath said...

These layouts are lovely as ever Suzanne, I do really like what you did with the AliE challenge - gorgeous colours.