Tagged by Soojay (sorry I forgot!)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
In our garden. bleeping fed up of being turned down for planning and it really would help us no end financially (plus we would be in catchment for the local school!)
2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
Erm .... anything that fits?
3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Oh heck, I'm stuck in a timewarp musicwise. A compilation rock album *More than a Feeling* bought because I couldn't find another one with one of my fave tracks on - (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult. (now wondering what that says about me!)
5. Where's your favourite place to be?
Right here at home, in peace and quiet with the kids tucked up safely in bed (says she with them still running riot upstairs, but you get my meaning!)
6. Where's your least favourite place to be?
Anywhere too hot with mosquitoes.
7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
My head. I just love getting shampoo'ed at the hairdressers. And my girlies are always brushing and playing with my hair - heaven!
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Either is negligible lol but I guess mind wins the toss.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
As late as possible to get the kids to school before having to sign the *late comers* register.
10. What is your favourite Kitchen appliance?
Freezer - for all the Hagen Daaz and Ben & Jerry's :D
11. What makes you really angry?
People who can't accept responsibility for their wrong doings - and never say sorry.
And the cats climbing all over my stash (okay so I should put it away, but still ...)
12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Anything that doesn't need me to read music.
13. Favourite colour?
Green..every shade (ditto Sue)
14. Sports car or SUV?
SUV i need space for the shopping (ditto Sue)
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I try to.
16. Favourite children's book?
Hairy McLarey series
17. What's your favourite season?
Spring. New growth, new lives, daffodils in the garden.
18. What is your least favourite household chore?
Cleaning the toilets.
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
To eradicate debt.
20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
Nooooooo ... having my ears pierced was as much pain as I can take!
21. Can you juggle?
Nope - I fail miserably.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My Nana, to say sorry.
23. What's your favourite day?
Saturday - when it's a crop day.
24. What's in the boot of your car?
A map (I hope otherwise I've lost it).
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger (if needs must)
I shall tag :
(in alphabetical order!)