TWO IN ONE!

Two layouts in one set of 24 hours, pretty much getting on for a record for me! Am trying to take on board that not every page has to be a masterpiece and that I don't have to deliberate on the placement of every element for hours on end. So they aren't the best I have ever done, but I like them and I enjoyed doing them.

The first is another combined challenge effort. Off centre placement for the Ali E challenge on Annie's blog (yes - I know - I'm behind) and the second for using a non-scrapbooking product on Scrap That Moment.

This is Mia just learning to feed herself, mashed bananas just going everywhere (except probably in her mouth!) The larger flowers are from a teeny cute notebook I bought in Sainsbury's the other day. The title I printed in outline on the computer and coloured in with some watercolour pencils (bargain £2.99 from WHS sale!)

The second was a quickie (probably one of my quickest ever) for a journalling challenge on Scrap That Moment; to create a to do list.

Mine is a to do list of what I have got to organise ready for Josh starting High School next week. Note there are a fair few boxes still not ticked - eek! I even took the photograph as Josh was sat next to me on the computer and printed it out straight away. I used alcohol inks on both the chipboard letters and acrylic hearts. The journalling is about how excited he is and my hopes that he makes the most of the opportunities to learn and grow whilst at High School.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

flipping 'eck 2 layouts in one day.. you been drinking too much coffee?? :)

seriously though, love the LO's and doesn't Mia have fab eyes!

Just Say Julie said...

these are great! love how you used the flowers on the banana layout!

Jax said...

Fabulous LO's Suzanne :o) Stunning work as always!!
J. x

Caz said...

Great LOs Suzanne!!