Cyber Crop Classes

More cyber cropping today. Should really be getting more done that I am, but I'm on a real go slow and there isn't any pressure anyhow. Some gorgeous classes to copy and fun challenges to take part in. My two pages today are classes by Debbie and Lousette.

I'm challenging myself to try and get some of my older photos scrapped. You know the ones - the not so good ones in the time BDS (before discovered scrapbooking). The first is Mia dreaming away at Nana's. I used BG Blitzen (free from The Scrapbook Magazine) and the background is from the Oh Boy range. 'Gift' is HS chipboard letters painted and gold rub-ons applied.

The second is making light at my frustration at having very few photos of Josh. He really doesn't like having his photo taken and those I do get he is usually trying to hide or pull a face. This photo is another one from our day out at Bakewell. Lots of thank yous for this page, Peppery Katie, Anam and Lins, for all my lovely presents :)

I've been very messy as well; I'm covered in ink, paint and modge podge. It's been ages since I just played with stuff like this and I've had such fun with it. Am hoping to finish my altered project tomorrow, we shall see!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Suzanne!! You are on a ROLL!!!!! All of these LO's are gorgeous! I really must try to scrap some of my older photos too! :)

Cath said...

Both gorgeous layouts Suzanne!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing what you do with the classes, you always manage to add your own 'stamp' to them in some way.
Karen x

suebaru said...

Loved all your work this weekend Suzanne! Congrats on your prize!

Jax said...

Fabulous Work Suzanne :o)

Jackie x

Lisa said...

Fab LOs, you have been busy.