Virtual Stamping Night

At Split Coast Stampers! I nearly missed this. Glad I didn't as I LOVE challenges and there are some great ones there. I've done 9 cards so far (didn't find out about it until Saturday tea time otherwise I might have got more done). Saying that, I'm on a roll and hoping to fit at least a couple more in before bedtime.


Stamps - Gorjuss Girl by Sugar Nellie, sentiment by Hero Arts
Inks - Memento, Distress inks and Promarkers
Paper and die cuts - My Little Yellow Bicycle
Other - Butterfly punch, Basic Grey rub-ons and pearls
Challenges - Gorjuss Girls Challenge 32 - Wings


Stamps - Hero Arts
Inks - Memento, Distress inks and Promarkers
Other - Sakura glaze pen, Nestabilities die


Stamps - Stampin' Up, Hero Arts
Inks - Memento, Promarkers, American Crafts slick writer
Patterned paper - Poundland (!)
Other - Fiskars edger punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, bling



This was created for the challenge to use the babywipe technique, dripping re-inkers onto a babywipe and stamping into that. I had neither babywipes or re-inkers so improvised using damp kitchen roll and dripping shimmer mists onto it.
Stamps - Hero Arts
Inks - Ranger Archival ink, alcohol inks, Cosmic Shimmer mists, Tattered Angel Glimmer mists
Patterned paper - K&Co
Die cut - Marianne Design Creatables (cut out of acetate, it didn't cut right through so I cut the outer design and left the other bits that should have been cut out), Nestabilities


Stamps - Stampin' Up, Hero Arts
Inks - Memento, Distress inks, chalk ink
Paper - Bella Blvd
Other - American Crafts scalloped sticker, circle punch, Nestabilities die, Fiskars edger punch bling, ribbon, Creative Memories corner punch


Stamps - Hero Arts, Craft Stamper (bird/heart, freebie with magazine)
Inks - Versamark, Memento, Distress inks
Patterned Paper - die cut element Basic Grey
Other - Nestabilities die, clear embossing powder, pearls, ribbon


I've admired these flower pot cards for ages, so jumped at the chance to take part in this challenge (with fab linked instructions.

Stamps - Hero Arts
Inks - Ranger Archival ink, distress inks
Patterned paper - Basic Grey (red)
Other - Cuttlebug embossing folder, 3d flower gsd file from Silhouette, Sizzix flower die, Fiskars edger punch, gems, flower wires, ribbon


The flower stamp on the tag is by ??? (will have to check! and coloured with distress inks.


This card is a bit of a cheat - the tag was made previously and used as a gift tag. I just took it apart and added the flower and buttons and then layered a card base.

Stamps - Studio G, Craft Stamper (magazine freebie)
Inks - Distress inks
Patterned paper - 7Gypsies
Other - office tag, Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval punches, Nestabilities die, buttons, 3d flower gsd file from Silhouette, ribbon


Stamps - Crafty Individuals (bird), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Inks - Stazon, Distress inks
Patterned paper - the bracket and bracket label shapes both Basic Grey die cuts

5 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Ohh my goodness!!How the heck did you manage to do so many?! AND they are all fab.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are so STUNNING! I can't believe I haven't been here before. Your work is SO inspiring!!!! :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Okay, I just became a follower and added you to my blog roll. :) Your blog is just so yummy!

chris said...

Hi there suzanne
just wondering why I havent come across your blog before, your work is stunning, love your scrapbooking, and I adore your cards, there isnt a bad one amongst them, I especially love the pink one with the nested shape, not seen that shape before I love it.
dont suppose you know what its called?
have a great week hugs chris xx

Lisa said...

Love the cards Suzanne, especially the flower pot one! can't find the challenge for it on SCS tho :-(

will just have to ogle yours instead

:-D
Lisa