Another woo hoo!

I was lucky enough for some of my layouts to be picked as challenge winners over at Two Peas in Bucket for National Scrapbooking Day. I've had some lovely prizes from there before so I am excitedly anticipating some goodies in the next few weeks.

The gallery for May has gone up over at A Trip Down Memory Lane. Between us, we were given a selection of the latest releases from Fancy Pants (I love their papers, especially the sheets of cards and strips - they really make accenting/titling and mixing patterns so easy).

I've actually done another two pages today which I have emailed across which aren't up there yet, hopefully soon.

Here's a couple of sneaks, the first is a page created using the About a Girl collection


And this second one, using the Rusted Sun collection


I love the bright colours and bold patterns on both of these ranges. Such fun to play with :)

1 comment:

Susan Longman said...

looks interesting ...can't wait to see the full page ...thanks for popping over to my blog too :)