Still Scrapping for NSD :)

This is my 10th completed page. It was a struggle finding papers tbh, look at all those contrasting clothes! I didn't want to change it to black and white though - it being an older photo (like about 30 years old) I wanted to keep the detail of the fashions at the time (as they could be called, not that this lot looked at all fashionable, but then again I guess playing darts for the local pub didn't really require it).


I've used the latest sketch over at Creative Scrappers as well as a couple of stamps for the Hero Arts layout challenge and other stuff to fit in with a couple of Two Peas challenges.

I used glimmer/cosmic shimmer mists onto kraft cardstock, a selection of scraps of papers (Chatterbox and 7Gypsies in the main). The smaller tag opens out to reveal several pages for journaling - once I get the story from DH - and I even included a bottle cap in homage to the pub! The picture of the layout isn't so great, but the light has gone here now and I had to rely on flash instead (hence having to photo at an angle).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Love that banner!

/Helena from Creative Scrappers team M

Kat said...

cute! i really love all the mists you used!