All you need is love


Another one of my NSD creations for the Two Peas challenges. This was for the home decor challenge. Only I got mixed up with the time zones and ... oh well ...

The frame is a cheap plastic one from IKEA which I had sanded and coloured with distress inks MONTHS ago (if not longer). Distress inks don't dry well on plastic. Which is why it had been left for months.

Anyhow, now it WAS dry. I used the Hero Arts antique brocade cling stamp and Stazon ink to stamp on the frame. The patterned paper is from Websters Pages, flowers and crystals Prima (the roses were white and I spritzed them with Glimmer Mist Candy Apple). The small chipboard frame is from Delish Designs (coloured with Stazon then Glimmer Mist) and the rub on (Crate Paper) was applied to transparency and attached to the back of the smaller ornate frame.

No comments: