More yumminess

From Hero Arts on the horizon

Photobucket">

Sigh and drool. And CHA Summer won't be long either. I need a job and/or a sugar daddy. Unfortunately have neither.

Anyhow, just a quick share of a card featuring HA stamps (including the fabby and fun digi owl) which I did for a Two Peas challenge a while ago


I spritzed the cloud background stamp with Radiant Rain and then swiped some distress ink over to take away from the glaring white. The owl was slightly recoloured and embossed with clear embossing powder. As I had printed onto glossy photo paper, the embossing bubbled, but I really like the extra texture this gives. The branch is the HA woodgrain stamp and the sentiment (stamped onto a Maya Road sheer journaling spot) is also HA. I added some brass rings to create glasses for him too. A real wise old bird! (the owl, not me that is!).

No comments: