Toot toot for me :)

Kristine has very kindly included me in the latest batch of designers over at Creative Scrappers - look over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

okay and down a bit LOL! (ETA now there's new post, it's ^^^^^^^^^^ a bit!)
a lovely new blinkie to add to my sidebar. I'm so thrilled and really looking forward to working more with these great sketches.

I'm itching to be having a go at sketch 104



but it's really busy, busy, busy for me today and tomorrow. I have got to decorate cakes (one for Chiara's birthday and one for a school fundraiser tonight) as well as do housewifey stuff as Chiara has a friend over for a sleepover tonight and tomorrow we are going on a girly shopping spree. This is what she has chosen instead of a party. Sigh. Eleven. Getting so grown up.

2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Congratulations, Suzanne! Creative Scrappers is so lucky to have you! I look forward to seeing all your awesome creations!

AnnetteL said...

Congratulations Suzanne on Creative Scrappers DT. Looking forward to getting to know you more and working with you as apart of the DT.