This is it - the MMI Final voting is now up!

Today has taken forever and I dare say tomorrow will seem to take even longer :D

The final round of voting for Making Memories Idol is now up.

Our brief was to create a baby gift to be displayed in a nursery and (quote)

... a project needs to be inspiring to people so they feel like they can create it themselves (that's why it would be in the book). We don't it to be so unique that nobody could ever recreate it. Don't use your kitchen sink for example, to make it so different that people would be scared to try out your idea on their own. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to use our product in projects, which is how something could be a fresh and new idea. Also, keep in mind that this will go in a nursery. Keep your style, but also keep the look fresh, clean, unique, and innovative.

Voting is on the MMI blog.

I had a real dilemma when I realised I had used an overtly English spelling - in the end I decided to take it out because I didn't want to be accused of deliberately giving away my identity. I ummed and aaghed over that one for ages, Len told me to go for it, but my conscience just wouldn't let me.

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement over the last few months. And special thanks to the girls at Artbase who rushed my order through for this round.

10 comments:

Sally said...

I have voted. Good Luck. I hope you win.

Anam_Kihaku said...

3 amazing choices - i hope i picked the right one - no matter waht you work is amazing and i hope you win.

Cath said...

Good luck with ti all Suzanne

Vanda said...

Fingers crossed for you Suzanne. I really hope I picked your work. Good luck hun, your work is stunning ~ Vanda xXx

Chris Millar said...

Best of luck Suzanne!! Congrats on coming so far with the competition!!

Vanda said...

It's me again :O) I don't know how you're feeling Suzanne but the suspense is killing me. I can't wait to find out who won. Just to let you know that I'm still thinking about you hun. I'm really excited as I won Wilna's RAK so thank you for your lovely comment. Best of luck sweetie xXx Vanda

domestic goddess said...

hope you win suzanne, i have voted for my fav
hugs
xoxo

Cami said...

good luck to you Suzanne!! :) I can't wait for the results in the a.m.!

Ramona said...

I hope I guessed correctly :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you! An European MMIdol winner would be incredible!!!

Curlywiggles said...

Good luck, my fingers & toes are crossed for you! x