MM Idol voting time is here again!

Oh and extra twist this week, to make it even more anonymous, we were all given the same set of photographs to scrap. My I found that hard! I had to keep imagining Chiara's face in place of this other girl (well they are both blonde so it did help a little!).

I think mine screams me, but then I would, wouldn't I?

If you want to look at the projects this week, check out the MM Idol blog. BTW the theme this week was chipboard :) Every vote counts, so please take a minute to check it out.

Thanks :)

5 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

I voted ... don't know if I guessed which was yours ... but CONGRATULATIONS ... Top 5 is an AMAZING acomplishment ... I loved your door ... I voted for it too! :D

Curlywiggles said...

Good Luck Suzanne! I've cast my vote, hope i guessed you right! Must have been hard scrapping someone else's photo. Well done. x

Vanda said...

I've voted Suzanne, I hope I've got it right?? Good luck hun, I have everything crossed that you win. Hugs Vanda xXx

Ramona said...

Hi Suzanne, almost missed the voting, because it feels like Sunday, since today was a public holiday here... I don't know which one was your LO. Tried to guess though..lol.. Well, I'll find out as soon as voting is over tomorrow. And thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I made those projects for the Prima contest last month, but I didn't win... Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Anonymous said...

i hope i guessed right! :) that was sure sneaky of them to do this part this way. When do we get to find out the results? Is this the final step or how many more weeks is it? I'm so proud of you Suzanne! (((HUGS)))