Last Weeks Dare - Unconditional Love

Oops, I forgot to put the page up from last week, Unconditional Love, well I did it late at night and I could no way get a half decent photo. A perfect theme for me as I have been wanting to find an angle to scrap some photos taken of Mia during her snail obsession phase which actually ran for two whole years!

Supplies:

Cardstock, Paper Adventures, Bazzill
Patterned paper, die cut stickers, SEI
Chipboard, letters Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, Polar Bear Press, hearts Basic Grey
Letter stickers, Making Memories
Stamps, Fancy Pants
Ink, Colorbox, Stazon
flower and brad
There were some beautiful pages last week (but a special mention and huge congrats to Elaine on her wonderful news as a direct result of the page she created!)
Well it's a busy week and even busier weekend! It's Len's birthday on Saturday, unfortunately it usually gets passed by because Josh's birthday is the day after and the arrangements always are focussed on him. Twelve this year is my baby boy. Twelve! Since when?
He is having friends around on the Saturday, Len is taking them swimming then coming back for fish and chip supper and sleepover. Six 12 year old boys. I am officially mad! I am doing night duty to make sure they get some sleep. Len is doing morning duty to make sure they get up in time. And obviously not everyone can do the whole thing, two can't make the swim but can make supper and sleepover, three have to be ready for an early set off on the Sunday morning due to football commitments and one has a serious peanut allergy and I have had to get a list of approved foods and fish and chip supplier from his parents. But not to worry, in the words of his mum, cos 'Oh is Billy going? that's good, he knows how to give Luke his injection if he goes into shock.' Gulp. No really it will be alright on the night!

1 comment:

Angela said...

OMG, I thought I was mad, at least my 40 kids were not in the house!!