The contents of .....

Speshal Dare #46 is now up and running.

There are some wonderfully inventive interpretations of the theme this week, I have been inspired myself already to do more on the theme.

Me? I took an easy option. Not quite my handbag (no way was I going to share the chaos that is in there!). This is my make up bag. As you can see, not a lot of make up! It is a mini first aid kit that goes simply everywhere with me!



Calpol (for the kids)
Painkillers (paracetamol and ibruprofen for headaches and period pain)
Deodorant (need I say more?)
Dressing pads and tape (Chiara is allergic to plasters)
IBS tablets and peppermint oil (stress and period pain gives me dreadful colic)
Sanitary protection (I've never been a regular type of girl! oops TMI!)
Bach Rescue Remedy and a paper bag (too much stress and I get panic attacks, these help stave them off when the symptoms first appear)
and finally, lip gloss because, if all else fails, put on some lippy!

I think the fact that I always carry this around with me is a real reflection of one of my essential characteristics. I am a born worrier, I find that planning for the worst case scenario really helps me get through life.

Supplies:

Patterned cardstock/paper, Basic Grey, My Minds Eye, KI Memories
Die cut stickers, Creative Imaginations
Letter stickers, American Crafts, Doodlebug, K&Co
Ink, Colorbox
Blossoms, brads, ribbon, staples
Font CBX-DonnaLoo (coloured with watercolour pencil)
Photo overlay freebie by Kirsty Wiseman ('tis very gorgeous, thanks Kirsty!)
Paperbag, crumpled and inked (see above for relevance of this!)

No comments: