Summer Special on class subscriptions

over at the Design Collective.

I've been very remiss and not updated my blog for an age. I've been busy scrapping stuff for my up coming class on the Design Collective (as well as other things).

And I should really have been shouting from the roof tops about our fabby limited offer subscription which closes tonight 11pm GMT.

Pay via paypal for three months subscription and you get a fourth month for FREE!

So that is 48 classes direct to your email box to print and/or file and use to scrap a class at your leisure for the total sum of £30. That's just over 60p a class. Bargain or what!

Details are on the blog which explains things in more detail and also gives the link to our forum to enable you to sign up for this fabby offer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was wondering what happened to you! glad to know you are just busy!

Angela said...

Have tagged you, see my blog