Quick update .....

Still got icky tummy (stress goes straight there!) and the tablets I think are compounding it, not really sure.

Chiara had another episode in the night last night. We had not had one for a couple of weeks. Very sicky tummy feeling plus she can't stop shaking, sometimes she is sick, sometimes she isn't. I can't really get a link of food/drink between all these episodes which have been over the last couple of months, often once a week. Several have been after a party, another after a hectic and late play session and then now she is worried about having her tooth extracted Friday. So I am wondering if her problems are stress related too? Or whether she is being affected by the tooth abcess. She was given anti-b's by the dentist and things eased. Will wait and see if having the tooth out makes any difference, if not then I will be taking her to the doctors see if they have any suggestions.

More things happening in my life ....

Accounts
and
Rain
and
Friends .......... thank heavens for friends! I had a weep at the school gate last night (yes embarrassing I know) and my beautiful, lovely and very kind friend Sharon took me home for a cuppa, under the guise of us all needing a cuddle and play with her two sweet new little kitties. Thanks Sharon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to claim to be an expert on the tablets you're taking, but in a 'been there suffered that' kind of way, I found that when I had the yucky sickie feeling in the first couple of weeks that resorting to morning sickness rememdies helped slightly. Ginger nut biscuits/sipping ginger beer helped me feel much more normal. Not sure if they'll help but thought I'd suggest anyway. Hugs, it DOES get better!

Fiona said...

Just doing the rounds on blogs, and saying Hi as I drop by. (((hugs))) for you and yours.

Roz said...

Hi sweety, anytime you need a hug, give me a shout. Hope Chaira is feeling better and you too.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all. Tagging you as a Rocking Girl Blogger (Tis on my blog) xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, sending you hugs, hope you are feeling a bit better, I took Sertraline some years back and they did work, took about 4-6 weeks and things improve slowly so only notice the changes when you look back. Good to see you at the crop on Saturday.

Found out after 4 years of being treated on and off for depression that I had SAD (seasonal affective disorder) started "Light Therapy" which seems to work. Can let you know more if you are interested, affects lots of people (about 1 in 10 I think).

Take care, sarah mo

Gertie said...

Suzanne you rock :-D check out me blog to find out more xx

Roz said...

Tag your it, ha ha