Color Combo #80

Harrumphhh! Or however you spell it. Computers. Well email. Well actually sending email to be exact. Have been receiving emails fine all day but, for some reason, the sending part of the deal isn't being co-operative. But I didn't notice until gone 5pm when I was wondering why my page on the Color Combo blog wasn't showing. Well, it wasn't showing because my email with the attachment to Janet was still sat in my outbox folder! Like I said, harrumphhh!

So here is my page this week anyhow. I usually work with brighter colours than this but, once I started playing, I really loved the combination. The more muted colours work well with the mish mash of colours in the photos. I don't know about you, but, more often than not, I prefer to work with colour photos because I love to be reminded of the colour of decor or, in this case, particular clothes (Josh is wearing a Sweater Shop jumper, that's how old these photos are!).

Josh really wasn't overly fond of Playschool, it was much too regimented compared to the freedom at Mother and Toddlers (yep so imagine how he found school!) but he did enjoy some of the activities such as outdoor play, sand, trampoline, dinosaurs and train set.

I used Autumn Leaves papers, American Crafts felt Thickers, GinX rub-ons (yep working the old stash well this week!), 7Gypsies stamp and stickers, Making Memories printed mini tags, some printed twill and a few buttons. Font is 2Peas Ditzy.

4 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Great boy's page, I like the curled edges to the papers and the fact that your buttons have thread in them - I hate buttons on pages that don't have thread... ;)

Unknown said...

what I love about all your layouts Suzanne is that you put in so many details, like the little PP and buttons with the torn edge on the bottom of your journaling, little details, add so much!!!! great layout my dear! I am adding it to the color blog now!

xxo
Janet

Roz said...

Stunning layout, love all the tiny details, you amaze me.

McMGrad89 said...

You did a wonderful job using the color combo. Don't you hate when email doesn't work????

My kids never had a playgroup to "endure" as you put it, but if there was one, I think that would be my son's attitude, for sure.

Thanks for commenting on BFF. I am now going to read the rest of your blog.
Annemarie