TOOT TOOT!

For me! Not often I get chance to toot but I want to say the BIGGEST THANK YOU to Mandy Anderson for giving me a great opportunity and inviting me onto the Design Team at Creative Scrapbooking! There is such a great pool of talent publishing in that mag and it is such a massive honour for me.

I am eagerly awaiting the latest edition to hit the shops to I can go out and get myself a copy. Chiara will be mega thrilled too as my project layout in this edition features the princess herself!

I hope that everyone will give the new magazine a go, from what I've seen of the sneak peeks of the projects in the first few issues there are some fab projects to get your creative juices flowing.

And just an apology to people, after the broadband debacle, my dial up connection is now playing silly beggars. Throwing me offline every few moments and giving me such fantastic connection speeds as 9kbps (I kid you not!) so I am not participating in blogs, galleries and forums or so on so much - also I can't seem to comment on any bloggers that have moved over to beta which is a pain in the bum too. So I'm not ignoring everyone deliberately. Honest!

6 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Congratulations Darling :) :)

Soojay

Anonymous said...

and a well deserved Toot Suzanne. I have always admired your work.
Jane (Brods)

Lyzzydee said...

well done !!!

Shirley said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Well deserved. Your work is wonderful.

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Big Congrats Suzanne! Miss seeing you around....

Joz