Owl Tree Studio now open!

Owl Tree Studio opened it's doors for business yesterday. It's a digital scrapbooking kit club and I just noticed that they have got an opening offer on the monthly membership - just $7.95 - that is good for as long as you remain a member. What a fabulous deal! Check out the blog for more details.

As I mentioned before, I've been lucky enough to join the Creative Team there and I just wanted to share a couple of pages I have created using the August membership products.


Now I'm working on some 'just for fun' paper scrapbook layouts which I will share in the next day or so.

Credits -

Casa Mia kit by Lina Tieu (I recoloured and removed the lines from the scalloped circle journal labels) and separated out the word 'sweet' from the 'home sweet home' title.

Neutral frames by Girl Boy Girl Designs.

Everyday Words by Wild Blueberry Ink.


Credits - Casa Mia kit by Lina Tieu (again I recoloured the scalloped circle journaling labels). I also isolated one of the hearts from the pink hearts paper and used the cookie cutter tool to create a small heart/circle embellishment.

Everyday Words by Wild Blueberry Ink. I recoloured the word strips and isolated the 'together' from the 'always together' phrase.


Credits -

This third page was created using the August Collab kit. Love the bold, vibrant colours and fun elements and that frame is so useful!

This is the page that I created the quick page from too.

Check out the August product reveal to see what $7.95 will get you ... though there are also going to be so many more bonuses throughout the month such as tips and tricks, more elements, inspiration and craft projects too.

1 comment:

Lynnda said...

wow Suzanne... I love all the LOs... Gorgeous... love the details really awesome... thanks for the inspiration...xx