More from my scrapping frenzy

from a couple of weeks ago! I've been so busy that sharing these projects fell by the wayside.

This first one is based on sketch #115 at Creative Scrappers

Though, as you can see, I flipped the sketch and extended the title somewhat (LOL!).

Product used:

Patterned papers - Making Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle
Stickers/die cuts - Little Yellow Bicycle
Flower trim - Webster's Pages
Flowers - Prima
Alphabets - Adornit, My Little Shoebox, Scrapworks, American Crafts

Oh and lots of pretty pearliness.

Next up is a page which records the special friendship between my youngest daughter and my husband's closest and oldest friend.

Products used:

Patterned papers - Scenic Route, Chatterbox
Acrylic heart - Heidi Grace
Scalloped Edge cardstock - Bazzill
Phrase sticker - Chatterbox
Chipboard frame - Maya Road
Phrase stamp - Art Warehouse
Dymo, paint, stickles

I painted the frame white and then liberally applied frosted lace Stickles over the top.

Finally a trio of cards using the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday range. I love the sheet of 'cards' they are just perfect for cutting up and adding a super easy but pretty element to cards. The sentiment on the first one is a Hero Arts stamp

Sending you smiles and wishing you all an especially happy day (after all it IS Friday!).


Lynnda Hosni said...

beautiful... Los and cards Suzanne... love them all...xx

Gwendolyn said...

All of them are so pretty!

Hugs Gwendolyn