Creative Scrappers

My first creation as part of the Creative Scrappers Design Team is now up. It's a fabulous sketch to work with and I just LOVE all the wonderful pages the others in the DT have come up with. Here is the sketch:


This is my page


Lots and lots of Prima on here. It was so tempting to go with all purple, but I do love adding colour contrast to my pages and so went with the lovely bright green for the extended photo mat and butterflies instead.


I added a couple of strips of crumpled and twisted purple vellum underneath the tulle to add to the texture and dimension. And the tulle really IS white, must be something to do with using flash and getting shadows which shows it a dull grey colour :( I also sprinkled that all important fairy dust over it (aka Stickles) to give the page even more shimmer and shine.


It would be great to see you playing along - there is a prize available, so check out the blog

1 comment:

chris said...

Love, love, love, the green and purple together, Its perfect, and I love the way You have interpreted that layout.
hugs chris xx