Time to get that planner out and used!

Blimey! Isn't Christmas coming up fast? Lots of things to do still - I haven't even started on the cards yet! It's making the decision on what to do that takes the longest. Do I do cute and whimsical or traditional and elegant? Knowing me it will be a mish mash. I generally can't do more than six of any design before I get bored out of my mind anyway.

I actually made a little planner this year. I used some cheapo plastic cd wallets (from Tesco) and created a simple decorated chipboard cover and then inserted patterned paper into each of the wallets, stitching across the top to secure and added some stamped and be-ribboned Papermania tags for the dividers. The A-Z sections are for keeping shopping receipts in.

I have a similar thing that I use throughout the year for all my shopping receipts so that it is easy to find the one I want if something needs to be returned. One of the most useful things I have to be honest!

The tags were made by simply using a journaling stamp (7 gypsies I think) and cutting around and adding ribbon to the top. I just need to get filling the tags in now and crossing the tasks off!

And yes, it is yet more of the K&Co Peppermint Twist papers!





6 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

WOW WOW WOW ,this is so beautiful ,youare one talented ladie ,Dawnx

Charlie said...

What a wonderful and very organized idea Suzanne and it is soooo pretty too.

Thanks for sharing - and I know what you mean with the cards - I HATE making the same card too.

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous:)

Kim said...

Suzanne,this is bloomin gorgeous girl!! Wow, wow, wow!! Clever girl!
Kim

Clare said...

What a fabulous idea, it looks gorgeous. I wish I could be this organised.....

Je@net said...

What a great idea!! Fabulous!!