My Mind's Eye gorgeousness

My take on the sketch over at Creative Scrappers this week is full of an array of My Mind's Eye gorgeousness. Here I have to say a HUGE thanks to Amber and the customer service team over at MME for their 'wow I'm speechless' generosity. I had a problem with a product I bought a while back that I only recently opened and they sent me some of the new release goodies to compensate. It is all delicious. Truly. Full of beautiful embellishments and lots of beautiful blinging glitter. It's really hard to tell from the layout photo so I have included a close up shot so you can see that background cardstock. And the die cuts. All glittered. It's seriously stunning in real life.

Anyhow, this is the sketch. Please, please, please check out what the rest of the team did with this sketch. I think it's pretty well the best all round reveal I've seen anywhere for a long while.


And my page (I flipped the sketch and substituted the star with a heart)


Credits:
Pretty well everything My Mind's Eye
with a few extra brads, buttons and a bit of string
The digital frame I used for the photos is from Owl Tree Studio.

And look at all the glitter and beautiful dimensional embellishments.

8 comments:

Gabi Alberti said...

OMG Suzanne! I saw this layout on Creative Scrappers. It's perfect perfect!! I loooooved it!! And I loved your blog to! I will came back here more times! :)

Kat said...

great layout!!! love all the awesome details!

My Little World said...

I have just come across your blog and I love it, am now a follower and have added a link to your blog on mine. Will be using your layouts as inspiration for my own if you dont mind

Jane x x

Jules said...

I absolutely love this layout, and the MME stash is gorgeous!

Melissa said...

This layout is gorgeous - LOVE it! I found you on two peas and am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Christiane said...

i'm in love with mme too!! but YOU did such a fab job with their stuff!!
love it!!

Shannon said...

Suzanne I am honored that you love my busy-ness. Thank you for leaving me love and thank you for creating such a wonderful sketch to work with!

jayne said...

Love this L/O xxx