Stamping delights

Managed a quick (okay, not so quick, no crafting I do is quick) card today before spending the day out and about with Mum (garden centre, coffee shop, Sainsbury's, the excitement of my life is overwhelming).


This card features Hero Arts stamps:
Dots and flowers background stamped and embossed in white, distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink.
Antique brocade cling stamped with distress ink and butterflies punched out.
Panel background created with distress inks (broken china, peeled paint, shabby shutters).

Botanical Tulip digital download (Hero Arts at Two Peas in a Bucket) coloured with markers and triple embossed with UTEE.
Sentiment from the Thoughtful Messages clear design set, mounted on oval punchies (Stampin' Up).
And, of course, the faithful Fiskars Apron Lace punch.

At the garden centre I bought a new Sizzix embossing folders set - I had only been admiring that large embossed background on a card in an online gallery this morning before going out!

At Sainsbury's my mum bought me some yellow tulips (just one of THE perfect spring flowers) and a fruity/creamy/meringue from the bakery section (well she bought herself two fruit tartlets and they had a buy two get third free offer on the cake counter hence my good fortune). It's sat hidden in a box in the fridge ready for when I get the munchies later on tonight.

Have just cooked chicken nuggets (homemade you know!) chips, peas and sweetcorns for the kids (including two visiting additions) and after my cuppa I will be back into the kitchen again - chicken/lemon/rocket risotto for me and DH tonight.

2 comments:

Sarah Keerie said...

I love it and it is fantastic with the UTEE, may have to go figure where I put my pot!

Cath x said...

Thats very pretty!