Teachers pressies for this year - first one

Okay so I think I have been a bit ambitious. I have made (several) prototypes to get the template right and now just put together the first one. I am going to add a few punched butterflies and also do a tag for each one for the kids to write on. So I can see a couple of late nights to get them finished (nothing new there then). Also tomorrow night after school (well, later as the girls are both on a school trip to Bridlington) we will be making cookies together to put a couple in cello bags to go into each house.



Patterned paper - Around the Block
Stamps - Hero Arts
Bird - used Maya Road chipboard bird as a template
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Ink - ColorBox

The cookies in the photo were a prototype too! We made three batches to compare recipes, have chosen our favourite and will do three batches, one double choc, one choc and one white choc. Hopefully there will be enough for one of each cookie for each birdhouse. Having counted up I have got to make 9 houses, so minimum 27 cookies. Oh and I think there must be a national shortage of white choc chips ... Sainsbury's didn't have any, Morrisons didn't have any so it took a trip to a third town to Tesco to finally track some down!

Okay. Back to creating!

No comments: