Stamptoberfest

That's the name of the 2 Peas in a Bucket week long event full of stamping challenges, started 17th October and finishing 25th October. Get over to the stamping forum to check out all the different challenges (which can be combined generally). There are lots of raks and a major huge prize from American Crafts. I only found out about it last night and it was late so have just done the one card so far.



This is a scrapling card (2.5x4.25" ish). I used a digital stamp by Hero Arts (dictionary page - which I can see will be very useful)) I printed this onto glossy cardstock (a 4x6 photo paper) and then blended peeled paint distress ink onto it. After drying I stamped the Stampendous leaf image and embossed in copper then blended some frayed burlap distress ink over. I cut the sheet down and used three small blocks as a background for the sentiment (Hero Arts). I don't know the make of the little frame stamp as it was bought second hand). Ribbon is Fancy Pants and gems by Papermania.

I've been rather lucky on 2 Peas in the past, having won a set of American Crafts Goodies, a Basic Grey cardmaking kit and a set of stamps, kudos to them and the generous challenge hosts for not discriminating against international peeps!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

You won't believe how often I have been in here - and as soon as I took a break from visiting. POOF - your site was back in business. Glad to see that - I will remember to visit more often. Stampin Up - love it - until now I have some of their stuff thanks to a good friend in Germany and another one in the UK - we don't have it in Denmark yet. Lovely stuff for sure - and you play with it soo well. =0) Take care and "speak" to you soon. Do visit me if you have a minute.