Color Combo #81

Just a quick post to say the new colours are up on the Color Combo blog. Really got me thinking these did! As ever, I left the page until the weekend to do, which wasn't the best plan as it happens as I have developed 'positional vertigo' - that horrid feeling of everything spinning just like when you have had too much to drink (which is why I don't drink much cos I don't like that feeling). Spent yesterday lying down, been to the doctor today for some anti nauseau tablets and just got to hope that my ear sorts itself out. It's blimmin' annoying me no end as there is a non-stop whooshing sound in my right ear and I feel sick and dizzy.

Hence putting together a page rather quickly for the challenge this week (sorry Janet!)

"I can't explain why - I just know that I think rhino's are beautiful."

Papers - My Minds Eye and KI Memories.
Due cuts - My Mind Eye
Chipboard letters - American Crafts
Journal frame stamp - Autumn Leaves
Misc flowers and crystal brads
Plus I used my corner rounder for the first time since ... I can't remember!

1 comment:

Lillsisslill said...

Hi miss S,
I just love the layering of the heart and flowers....I love all the layering on this one.....or I should say you know I love all the layering on all your work!!!:)
This is a really cool LO and I just love it and your work!!!

xoxo
/L