Heidi Grace papers *drool*

If you haven't discovered Heidi Grace papers then you are missing out! I've managed to pick up a few sheets in the past from here and there (at shows mainly) and they are a beautiful quality and such lovely designs too. I especially like the speciality papers. They cost more but the embossing, flocking and glittering details add such an extra dimension they are worth it.

Anyhow, Angela over at Angel Crafts very kindly took pity on my plea and ordered in a selection - Heidi's Hearts (see my post below for the sneak peek or have a wander on over to the Collectively Yours blog to see the whole page), Heidi's Cute Cakes and my utter favourite, Urban Acres Boulevard. I just love the colours - turquoise (dark and light), plum, greens and pink verging on lilac. Turquoise is Chiara's favourite colour so I tend to grab whatever I can find. I couldn't wait to use these papers and I created my class for The Design Collective this week with them. Here is a peek for you.

4 comments:

KimberleyRose said...

Oooh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PP, I'll definitely have to check with my LSS to see if they carry this.. it's gorgeous. :) (Saw your link on 2peas message board, hope you don't mind!)

Have a great weekend.

Kim

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful! Such fantastic scrapping going on over here! :)

KimberleyRose said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my journal, I appreciate.. and of course thank you for the sweet compliment. :)

Have a wonderful day. (Also, do you mind telling me how to put a link to other journals on my page, so I don't have to save them? Ha ha, I'm new to this blogging scene.)

Thanks a million, and have a wonderful day.

Kim

Moreen said...

I agree with you the Heidi Grace papers are fab I bought a lot of the cutecakes and the hearts, also some of her diecuts and stickers from Angel Crafts a week ago and I love them. I have posted them on my blog and also a LO I have done with them. Your LO is great, I love it.
I enjoy visiting your blog.