RDG challenge



Two 6x6 pages of me aged 2 and 40 (ish!) for a challenge I just found on the Rouge de Garance blog.

Very VERY quick pages, done within the hour. The main challenge was to find photos already printed as my printer has broken down and I still haven't plucked up the courage to install the new one I bought yesterday. The one of me as a toddler is an original so everything on there is done with repo tape so I can remove the photo, scan and print a copy for the page and put the original back in the box.

The one of me in the garden reminded me of the nursery rhyme Mary Mary quite contrary - especially as my parents always said my middle name ought to be contrary. And I still am :D

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

This looks fantastic Suzanne! How cute is that photo of you when you were little!! And the one of you now! Happy NSD!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

i swear that could be a picture of chiara and not you!!!! Its beautiful suzanne